If you are here because your current provider isn’t meeting your needs, don’t worry. We can help.
Our Domain Transfer process is fast and automated. We have aimed to make it simple.
If you need more information about the process, see opposite or click the link below. You can also track the progress of your transfers by signing in to your account.
Look at all the cool features you get:
- Domain Forwarding and MaskingDirect any domain name you own to your website—then, anyone who enters that domain name into a browser will be taken to your website.
- Domain LockingPrevent accidental—or intentional—transfers of domain ownership, and anyone redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS ControlManage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location—all from a single control panel.
- Change of RegistrationReassign your domain name (fee required) or change the contacts for your domain.
- Status AlertsMonitor the status of your domain. We’ll instantly alert you if there’s been a change or we detect suspicious activity.
Complete the following steps with your current registrar:
- Unlock the domain name.
- Get an Authorization Code (also known as EPP code or transfer key)
- Verify administrator’s contact information is correct.
- This is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the administrator’s email address. (Except for .au domains, where all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have it.